.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 04, 2010

 

I wish

-I could play the accordion.
-I weighed 80 pounds less.
-I made more time for yoga.
-And playing the piano.
-I was as kind to my loved ones as I am to my patients.
-I knew how to cook a steak.
-and mix a good cocktail.
-and sew.
-that the pelicans in the Gulf were oil resistant because their photos make me cry.
-that my friend hadn't died last summer.
-that I made more time for friends.
-and less time for worrying.
-that I could make up my damn mind about whether I want to have a baby or not.
-that I could travel to Ireland & Germany & Italy & Spain & Japan & Hawaii & Hong Kong.
-and Belgium.
-and Portugal.
-and San Francisco.
-that we could manage to arrange a time to have dinner with R & M, and have dim sum with K & A.
-and see Andy face to face instead of only through a computer.
-that my garden would produce lots of tasty food instead of getting eaten by slugs.
-that people would stop judging other people because of the color of their skin.
-that everyone in this country had healthcare coverage so no one would have to go untreated.
-that it was easy to tell people when you love them.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?