.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

 

really, don't

Conditions I've witnessed and am glad I don't have:

  • Calciphylaxis in end-stage kidney disease.

  • A colostomy resulting from a rectal foreign body and subsequent intestinal perforation.

  • A collection of problems that were all making each other worse: congestive heart failure, acute renal failure, necrotizing pneumonia, and protein deficiency due to lack of interest in eating. Also, did you know that when part of your lung tissue dies, you pretty much have to cough out the dead stuff to clear your lungs?! Gross.

    Labels: ,


  • Comments:
    Hi, I can’t find your contact information, so I thought I’d leave you a comment.

    I would like to write an exclusive guest post on your site. I am willing to offer some sort of monetary compensation as well;)

    Please get back to me at the email address on this comment.

    Thanks, Richard


    PS, crazy here in Seattle, huh?
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?