.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

 

don't

Recent diseases that my patients have had lately that I am glad I don't have myself:

-Full blown AIDS with Kaposi's sarcoma and C.diff diarrhea as a bonus.
-TTP and resultant amputations of both hands & both feet
-completely out-of-touch with any kind of reality schizophrenia (and a foot infection)
-Median arcuate ligament syndrome. (No, I'd never heard of it before, either.)
-spontaneous pulmonary embolism for no apparent reason.

I think this may become a recurring topic on my blog, since I find new conditions that I really don't want to have on a regular basis.

Labels: ,


Comments:
That could be a very long list! Did the delusional patient at least believe that they DIDN'T have any foot problems? If only we could pick our delusions. . .
 
I also love it that "dread diseases" is now a topic on your blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?