.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 27, 2008

 

thankful

Thankful 2007
Thankful 2006
Thankful 2005
Thankful 2004

I am thankful for a lot of things this year.
  • I love my husband and my mom and dad a whole lot.
  • I graduated from nursing school!
  • I passed the NCLEX!
  • I got a job at a terrific hospital, and it turned out that I love it.
  • And I also seriously love my coworkers!
  • R* and I are in a financially sound place even as the whole world's economy goes down the crapper.
  • Time for having a baby is any time now. (No, I don't have an announcement at this time.)
  • None of my loved ones have any of the horrible problems that I see at work: head injuries, diabetes, addiction problems, colostomies...
  • In just a few more weeks, Barack Obama will be our president!

    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you're all happy & healthy.

    Labels:


  • Comments:
    I am thankful for friends like you! And the historian in me loves the archived thankfulness from past years.
     
    I am thankful that I will be finishing nursing school in another 16 days!!!

    A much belated congrats to you on finishing school, passing the NCLEX, and starting work. I was knee deep in care plans and papers while all that was happening and couldn't say congrats then.

    Z
     
    A very happy thanksgiving to you!
     
    Here'a belated congrats on passing your nursing boards! Hope you are enjoying your first nursing job still.
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?