.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 20, 2008

 

weekend

Since Meeegan asked - I am working tomorrow (Saturday) for 12 hours. I'm off on Sunday, though!

I forgot one thing on my list of stuff I've learned so far - working as a nurse is excellent for dieting if you can avoid the junk food in the staff lounge. I barely have time to sit and eat my lunch - and I'm not even up to a full patient load yet. Also, I'm down 10 pounds since taking the NCLEX. Just 20 more to go to get back to my pre-nursing school weight. It's like I was pregnant for two years, or something.

Tomorrow I'll be moved up to taking two patients. I handled one today pretty much independently and it went well. So I hope I don't have a meltdown with two tomorrow!

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, so being a nurse for 33 years (yikes!) is why my mom bolts her food like a starving bear?
 
I like your 'helpful' tips...even though they make me shiver!
 
You WERE pregnant for two years, you were giving birth to a career!

Congrats! I moved up to the Nurses section on Emergiblog! : )
 
Hey.. when you applied to the shoreline program.. if you took all your course work and pre-reqs at shoreline... you didn't need to submit an official transcript right?
 
p.s.

sorry to type randomly/anonymously.
im applying in the winter and im scared crapless. i have about 115 pts.. now the max is 125... but i have no idea if i have a chance! its quite ridiculous.. the competitiveness..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?