.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

two weeks

Graduation is two weeks from today.

My last med-surg clinical is halfway over.

I think I'm finally starting to understand how to administer IV medications. Stupid IV pumps.

I've got 3 more exams and 1 more nursing process paper to write in the next two weeks.

One of my very favorite classmates got a job on the same unit as me! She may not be able to work days with me initially, but we'll be going through orientation together. That makes me really happy - she is the one person in my class who I am certain I would have been friends with even if we weren't in nursing school together.

Yesterday afternoon one of the boys in my clinical group said, "Hey guys, two weeks from now we'll be standing in [Classmate A]'s yard with beers in our hands." Unbelievable.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?