.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 17, 2008

 

one more!

I'm feeling so much better today. I still have an alien mucous creature living in my nose, and I make funny sounds when I cough, but my energy level is normalizing and I don't feel like I need to sleep 80% of the time.

I had my last regular test at school today - it was surprisingly not that hard. Or maybe I studied effectively, although since all my studying was done while high on cold medicine, I'm not convinced that's the answer. The good news is that all of my classmates who were worried that they might not pass the class did really well today and are most likely going to be fine and graduate with us!

Now I'm off to go on a hot date with my husband.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?