.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

ALL DONE

And that is that!

I graduated on Thursday. It was the strangest feeling. Possibly because I got drunker than I have ever been in my LIFE on Wednesday with my classmates. I've been trying to make up with my liver ever since.

I have a lot of mixed feelings right now - I'm glad to be done with school and its tests, papers, and other hoops through which I had to jump... I'm both excited and terrified about starting my new job in a couple months... I'm very relieved to have some free time to myself until the job starts... I'm oddly anxious and sad about not being around my beloved classmates all the time, and am trying to feel out the right way to stay in touch with my favorite people without being annoying and clingy. The one thing that I am NOT troubled about is taking the NCLEX. I know it's a big deal, and I know I need to prepare for it, but I am completely confident that it will be fine.

Labels:


Comments:
Ok wow. That just happened???? Congratulations! You have come a long way, seriously. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!

PS. And if you liver was anything decent, he or she would understand that you did what you had to do! And you earned it, too!!
 
Congratulations and good luck! Sober up and then off to work, now. :)
 
Congratulations, Emily!! Be very proud of yourself!
 
Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment.

OK, now the troll questions:
Do you know the rate of maternal morbidity and mortality since the intact D&E ban went into affect? What was the M&M rate for the intact D&E and how did that compare with the C-section rate?
 
Congratulations!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?