.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 29, 2008

 

kidlets

I haven't been updating this here blog. I've been busy with lots of other stuff. 21 days to graduation!

Yesterday I had an observation clinical at the inpatient pediatric unit at Downtown Nonprofit Hospital. I worked with two completely awesome nurses (one was a graduate of my program!) and had a wonderful time. I love babies, I really do... and I totally don't want to work in pediatrics. It is so sad to see sick kids - and most of the kids I saw weren't even that sick. So I'm adding peds to the list of nursing specialities I don't wish to pursue.

Okay, now I have to go write write write before I leave for clinical tonight. And tomorrow is my last day of work at Neighborhood Hospital. A normal real life is so close I can taste it!

Labels:


Comments:
Yay! So exciting that graduation is so close! I am soooo looking forward to a normal real life as well, or at least not being a student any more.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?