.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 07, 2007

 

warm fuzzy

I just had an unexpected niceness happen to me. I'm sitting in the hallway at school, waiting for my classmates to finish the final exam we had today so we can go to lunch. My clinical instructor from last quarter walked by and said hi, then turned around and sat down next to me and said, "I was talking with the 5th quarter faculty the other day, and one of them said, 'You know who I really like? That Emily. She is so well-rounded and smart and with it.' "

What a sweet, sweet thing to say!

Labels:


Comments:
LOVE it when that happens!!!
 
Um yeah, of course she would say that! You're Emily, you know. It's a given. 8-) Sorry about the housing troubles. Moving sux my will to live so I'm crossing my fingers for ya that you've finally got a place to stay for awhile.
 
Yes, I agree. I like that Emily, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?