.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 28, 2007

 

settling

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. My mom came out to help us unpack, and worked so hard. We were so impressed. If it weren't for her, I think we'd still be sleeping under piles of newspapers or something with all our stuff still in boxes.

We spent 3 nights in Las Vegas seeing shows and eating and drinking too much. It was a super good time but I'm not sure I ever need to go to Vegas again. What a strange place.

After coming home briefly, we drove out to eastern Washington to spend Christmas with my parents. It was a really, really nice visit. We exchanged gifts and cooked meals and played cards and just relaxed a lot. R* and I really needed that kind of downtime. The fact that my parents gave us nice presents was just icing on the cake!

Now we're back at the new house and working on getting settled in. I've got just over a week before I have to go back to school. I'm hoping to go back with a clean house, at least.

Labels:


Comments:
Um, sleeping under newspapers would kinda defeat the purpose of renting the house? We don't even subscribe to the paper. We'd have to go to seattletimes.com and print some off!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?