.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 

packed

My feet hurt.

I can't concentrate long enough to write whole paragraphs.

The movers came to the apartment today and packed everything. We helped. They were done before 1:00.

We moved a few things into the house and bought some rugs and talked about where to put stuff.

One of my friends from school called me and we talked for a few minutes. Then a short time later another classmate called and asked if I needed any help moving or use of her truck. When I said no, she asked what else she could do, and I asked her to make sure me & R* get fed tomorrow night. She said, "I'm on it! I'll call you tomorrow afternoon." These two phone calls were not unrelated.

I am so lucky to have such good friends.

Crate and Barrel has really nice stuff for not as much money as I expected.

You should never, ever go shopping at University Village during the lead-up to Christmas. Fortunately no lives were lost during our shopping expedition.

Movers come tomorrow to get everything out of the Sh*tland apartment and move it into the new house.

My mom is flying in on Thursday to help us unpack. I am so grateful that we will have her help!

My feet hurt.

Labels:


Comments:
Did you manage to dissolve your old lease? Want me to volunteer my favorite lawyer to help you? I am so glad you found a new place! Please post a pic when you get a chance.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?