.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 22, 2007

 

thankful

Thankful 2006
Thankful 2005
Thankful 2004

I'm at my parents' house where there is snow outside. My tummy is full of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and I'm eating a piece of pumpkin pie that I made with my mom last night. R* is here too and we're all hanging out together in the living room. I am thankful that I have my family all together for the holiday. I'm thankful that I am almost done with 5th quarter of nursing school and that I only have one more quarter to go before graduation. I'm thankful that we have our new Kismet kitty in our lives, which has helped ease the pain of losing Booshka and Kadydid last year. I'm thankful for my classmates who continue to rock in so many ways. I'm thankful for the blog readers out there who offer support from all over (especially SN Moxie who came all the way to Seattle to have coffee with me! Okay, so she was also present for the birth of her cousin's baby...) I am thankful that we sold our house before the housing market crapped out. I am thankful that R* has a good job and continues to support me while I finish up school. I am thankful that I have a job that is allowing me to get some experience in nursing before I find my first job. I am thankful that the time for having a baby is getting closer (but not quite yet).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels:


Comments:
I am thankful too! Isn't the internets great? It so amazing that we both can support each other through this journey half way across the country from each other. I'm glad you had a great holiday 8-).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?