.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

checkbox

I've checked off a few more things for this quarter:

Done with clinicals.
Done with care plans.
Done with teaching project.
Done with term papers.
Done with going to work the day after my last day of clinical which really sucked for the record.

Still left to do before the quarter is over:

Take several exams.
Write approximately twelve thousand more log entries to turn in on Tuesday. (Actually, I'm almost done with this, but I cannot stand to write any more tonight.)
Go to see my parents for Thanksgiving wherein there will be eating of pie and turkey and stuffing and potato chips and much sleeping in and much drinking of tasty beverages. I can't even express how much I'm looking forward to this.
A one-night stay at the Salish Lodge on our way back after the holiday, wherein there will be snuggling in front of a fire, soaking in a bathrub, and hot stone massages.
And some more exams.

It's really close. Graduation is four months away. Unbelievable.

Labels:


Comments:
How exciting!!
 
four months!!! Congratulations!!

I need to make my list of "things I don't have do worry about anymore" too...
 
Hi Emily, it's Zimeka. I just wanted to commiserate with you. I'm getting ready to write my second care plan of the semester (my third one since May). I agonize over those things!!! Best wishes with everything. I love reading your blog, it gives me an idea of what's in store for me down the road (I should graduate at the end of August, hopefully!) Take care. Z
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?