.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 

random

  • My first week doing Weight Watchers I lost 1.5 pounds.
  • I ate fewer points this past week and yet did not lose an ounce.
  • Maybe there is something to the whole working out idea.
  • Clinical starts this week and I am scared to death.
  • Going to work on a Saturday and having an extremely crazy day is a good way to limit one's calorie intake.
  • A fun-size Butterfinger only has two points.
  • That Progresso light soup that has zero points per serving is actually pretty good.
  • A can of smoked trout from Trader Joe's is only 90 calories! I'm assuming they expect you to pour off the canola oil it's packed in.
  • My mom says that putting inulin fiber powder in all your beverages makes it so you're never hungry. I will have to try this.

  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?