.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 08, 2007

 

loss

I've started back on Weight Watchers online. It's been one week. I've lost a pound and a half. I suppose that's a good start.

I am really tired of struggling with my weight. I'm embarrassed that I gained back all the weight I lost a couple of years ago on the Super Duper Extreme Weight Loss Program. I have made lots of bad health choices since I got into nursing school - I stress-eat and I haven't been getting nearly enough exercise.

One of my motivations is that if I want to have a baby in the next year or two, I need to be in better shape. I know that obesity interferes with fertility, and being out of shape makes giving birth more difficult.

Another motivation is to be supportive of my husband. He was recently diagnosed with asthma and gastric reflux, both of which would be improved by losing weight. He is very motivated to exercise and eat healthy so he will feel better, and I want to support him in his efforts.

And on a more vain note, when we moved, I packed an entire box of clothes for storage that were one size too small. If I canWhen I lose about 20 pounds, I can go retrieve that box and have a whole new wardrobe!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?