.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

anxiety

I have experienced a resurgence in my anxiety level all of a sudden. In the past few days I've had that intermittent tightness in my chest and the feeling like my eyeballs might pop out of my head. It usually passes if I sit quietly and breathe deeply, but I don't like it.

I'm not entirely sure what the source of the anxiety is... I'm still a bit mystified about school this quarter, but a lot of stresses have been removed. We sold the house, we're out of debt, I have a plan to address my health and so does R*, and I even have the free time to read for fun. I had my first exam of the quarter today and I did just fine on it. I am forced to conclude that the anxiety is biochemical and not situational.

I suppose it's time to get off my high horse and ask for some medical help. Not that happiness comes in a pill, but perhaps a pill will smooth out the edges. Stay tuned.

Labels:


Comments:
Ooohhh.... Take care of yourself!!! Don't wait too long before you get that checked out.

M.
 
Happiness may not come in a pill, but sanity does. And from there, you can go anywhere! Life's too short to not feel better if you can help it! xxoo
 
Moving, selling your house, and losing weight... And you are surprised you have anxiety? Be a little easier on yourself! Change, even good change, is stressful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?