.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

 

book report: The Body Farm

The Body Farm
by Patricia Cornwell

Eh, it was ok. I picked this out of the many Kay Scarpetta novels because of the title - the Body Farm is a research facility where forensic scientists study the decomposition of bodies in a variety of settings, which I learned about when I read "Stiff" - but this book was only so-so. And there wasn't very much about the Body Farm itself.

For all the snide comments I've made about the Temperance Brennan novels, I am going back to them with open arms. At least Tempe does real science and tells us about it!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey - i came upon your website doing a random search. I live in seattle and am thinking about going to nursing school, I dont know anyone else who is in that situation. Would you mind if I emailed you and got some advice??? my email address is meggreene@gmail.com. Thanks!
 
I like the Kay Scarpetta novels for total trash reading, although the writing is often very uneven. I've been avoiding the Temperance Brennan ones, but if they are better written maybe I should try some.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?