.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 

back to school

I'm back at school this week for my next-to-last quarter of nursing school. This quarter the courses are Childbirth and Community Health. I am looking forward to the labor & delivery stuff because I think it's interesting, even though I have no intention of being an L&D nurse myself. The community health coursework is really boring to me... a lot of it is about policy and health care access and all that wonky sort of stuff that just makes me feel impotently angry. However, I think I'm going to be able to shadow a hospice nurse for my clinical for that class, which will be great.

Right now I'm still feeling very confused. I'm pretty sure I know what dates I'm supposed to be where, but that's about all I know. I'm not even sure what paperwork I'm supposed to turn in tomorrow! I hate feeling lost.

Labels:


Comments:
Good luck in 5th semester! You are totally in the homestretch now...are you practicing signing "RN" after your name yet?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?