.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

 

stalled out

I've been having trouble coming up with anything to post here lately. Nothing has changed... we're still waiting for the house to sell, I'm still worrying about money because that's what I do when I'm stressed, I'm still working (although thankfully my schedule has been completely manageable), and I'm still waiting for school to start back up.

The one interesting thing that has happened recently is that my college roommate Silke and her boyfriend Michael visited us from Germany. They spent about 4 days in Seattle as part of a trip all over the US, and we had SUCH a good time. Silke and I were very close when we were roommates 10 years ago at K-State, and although we've kept in touch by letters and email and occasional phone calls, we haven't seen each other in person since I graduated and moved to Seattle. We spent the first evening hugging each other about every 10 minutes and then for the next three days we talked nonstop about everything, just like we used to. Also, it was a pleasant surprise to all of us that Michael and Rik found lots to talk about as well. It was an excellent visit and I hope we can meet up with them when we go to Europe next year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?