.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 16, 2007

 

onward!

Okay! I finished 4th quarter on Wednesday. Final grades haven't come out yet, but I believe I'm going to get a 3.5 in both classes.

We signed a lease on the apartment I mentioned previously. Now we are in the middle of packing up and getting rid of stuff, putting other stuff into storage, and generally trying to make our house look beautiful and uncluttered so people will want to buy it. My parents are going to come help us do some of the last repairs and painting and stuff, which will be excellent.

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get rid of extraneous stuff. It feels good to simplify a bit. But it sure is a lot of work to go through everything we own and make decisions about whether we're going to take it with us, throw it away, Freecycle it, give it to someone specific, or put it in storage.

New job starts on Monday. I talked to my new boss this week and she told me she's going to have me orient with the RNs, so I don't know if I'm going to be a "junior nurse" and have my own patient load or what! Regardless, I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will go fine. This first week is going to be all classroom orientation, anyway, which will be snoresville. I've done clinicals at this hospital before so I already know how their documentation works, how to use the Pyxis, which brand of blood glucose monitor they use, blah blah blah. I think I'll take a book and read under the table like I did in 5th grade social studies class. Haha.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?