.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

book report: Deadly Decisions

Deadly Decision
by Kathy Reichs

This was not my favorite Temperance Brennan novel, although I was caught up in the story. This time, Tempe is investigating the murder of a 9-year-old who was caught in the crossfire of a biker gang war. She gets drawn into various other biker issues (apparently motorcycle gangs are a big problem in Quebec? And North Carolina? I did not know this. And have my suspicions about its accuracy) including an old unsolved murder from decades before.

Maybe I just don't care about bikers as much as nuns, but this plotline didn't do as much for me as Death Du Jour. It's pretty exciting, though, especially if you like motorcycles and people shooting each other.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?