.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

heading toward burnout

The past two quarters have gone by extremely quickly. This quarter started out going fast, and then sometime in the past week or two, it came screeching to a halt. There are two full weeks left, then one more week with lecture but no clinicals, and then one more week where we have one day of lecture and then the final exam a couple days later. How is it possible that there is still almost a month left? Haven't I been in 3rd quarter for about 100 years?

I am dreading going into 4th quarter with this level of burnout. From what I've heard, it's like 3rd quarter plus another entire class and clinical (psych nursing). Am I going to have to give up sleeping and eating to make it work? I suppose that's one way to lose weight...

Labels:


Comments:
Hopefully, you won't have snow days or instructor sick days in 4th quarter! And you won't be anxious about having two patients at a time. And when you finish 4th quarteer, you get the summer off! I know you're tired, but you're doing great! I'm really proud of you!
 
Hang in there, hardworking nurse-to-be!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?