.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

karma & kismet

Apparently Meeegan's comment-karma did the job, because I only missed 2 points on my exam, despite ignoring the majority of the readings for this unit. (Respiratory diseases are gross, and also similar. Lots o' phlegm is lots o' phlegm, yeah?)

And Miss Kismet Kitty has discovered the joy of napping with her people. Yesterday she napped with R* after he coaxed her a little. Today I came home from class and got into bed for a power nap, and Kismet materialized on my chest about 3 seconds later, and began to purr. When I got sleepy enough that I stopped stroking her, she climbed down next to my hip and curled up and went to sleep. She's getting the hang of being a cat!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?