.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

one-third

We had our final exam for second quarter today. I did just fine - 92%. And amazingly, every single person in my class passed both the exam and the course! So we're all moving on to 3rd quarter together in January.

I am way too tired and my brain is much too used up to have anything smart to say right now. But I wanted to put the good news out there for my readers (hi Mom!).

And now I'm on vacation for a few weeks!

Oh, and the title of this entry refers to the fact that I am now one-third done with the nursing program. I will have my ADN in another 4 quarters. Unbelievable.

Labels:


Comments:
Congratulations on another successful quarter! Enjoy the heck out of your vacation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?