.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

thankful

This is becoming a holiday tradition.
Here is my list of thankfulness from 2004.
And here is my list from 2005.

This year I am thankful for:

  • My husband R* who is endlessly supportive of me, especially during this incomeless time of being a student.
  • My parents who are fantastic as always.
  • Being in nursing school and making progress toward doing what I really want to do for a living.
  • Our little house, which is keeping us warm and dry during the wettest November since 1953, even when the power went out for 6 hours Tuesday night.
  • My wonderful nursing school classmates who are the opposite of competitive and backstabbing, but instead take care of each other in a million tiny ways (a piece of chocolate when you're feeling down, an extra dollar for parking at the hospital, a phone call to see how your difficult paper is coming along, a funny email to keep your spirits up, a hug when you need it, and so much more).
  • The time we got to spend with our sweet Booshkaboo this year.
  • My various friends and loved ones all over the world.
  • Spending time with other people's babies since I'm not ready to have my own yet.
  • All my imaginary friends in the computer - you know who you are.
  • Living in such a great place, even though it has seemed slightly less great during the Great Deluge of 2006.
  • And if it's not too shallow, I would like to point out that I am grateful for eggnog lattes at this time of year.

    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

    Labels:


  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?