.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

back to school

Tomorrow is the first day of class for my second quarter of nursing school. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of school, seeing all my classmates, and getting swept up in the whole nursing school experience again. I hope that my coping skills are better this quarter - last quarter I did well academically, but our house was a disaster, we ate a lot of takeout, I got no exercise and gained 10 pounds. I've created a daily schedule to try to combat those problems this quarter - including class time, study time, plenty of exercise time, specific housecleaning tasks each day, and time to cook and eat decent food. I'm putting a lot of emphasis on getting stuff ready the night before - if I put out my workout clothes and the clothes I'm going to wear to class out, then I will have time to work out and get dressed before class. If I pack my lunch the night before, I'll have something healthy to eat during the day. If I pack my backpack the night before, I won't forget an important book or assignment. Now let's just hope I don't fall asleep over my textbooks at 6 PM and screw it all up.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?