.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

summer plans

Rosebuttons, your comment made me laugh... I am definitely not in love with every one of my classmates! But there is a smallish group of us who are very tight and I appreciate them so much.

So this summer is nearly upon me. I've got a couple of things pending, and lots of plans. The pending things: I interviewed for a CNA job at an assisted living & Alzheimer's care facility that is SO NICE. I actually really hope that they hire me - I was extremely impressed with the dementia care practices I saw and would like to get a closer look at that. I may change my mind in the future but right now I'm still quite interested in working with the elderly after graduation. The other pending thing is a possible babysitting job for a 9-month-old girl a few afternoons a week. Her mom is a freelance graphic designer and wants to have someone watch her daughter while she gets some work done. I should hear back about both of these opportunities in the next few days.

I have other plans, too - I really really really want to get in shape. My intention is to go to the gym or work out hard at home every day (granted, I won't achieve it every single day), and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit it in, but I really want to do yoga every day too. And I want to keep our house spotless. And I want to finish a bunch of projects that have been up in the air for a long time. And I want to clean up my garden. And I want to cook healthy meals and use up stuff in the pantry. And I want to go through all our closets and cupboards and other hiding places and get rid of the stuff we don't actually use.

Where can I get another 12 hours a day to fit all this in?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?