.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

blogging from the backyard

Here it is, week 7 of the quarter. That means I'll be finished with my first quarter of nursing school in a month. A month! And I've got so much to do between now and then in terms of test-taking and paper-writing and so on. The weather in Seattle has taken a turn for the gorgeous. So even though I need to write 1)a regular clinical log, 2) an example of focus charting, 3) a summary of this week's Older Adult project, 4) some scenarios for communication lab on Thursday, and 5) at least part of a nursing process paper tonight - I can do some of it on my laptop on the patio. I'm out here enjoying the breeze and a big iced coffee so I don't fall asleep due to all the peaceful vibes from the garden/birds/windchimes/bumblebees.

I sure wish someone would come weed my garden, though.

Labels:


Comments:
I weed mine to relieve stress!! Good luck on your schoolwork this semester!
 
Just stopping by. Hi! Are you at Shoreline? If so what quarter?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?