.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 10, 2006

 

confused

So I went to meet with the advisor at school regarding my rejection letter and how they counted my various classes... and I won't bore you with the precise details, but suffice to say that she gave me enough information that I could redo my application for fall quarter and be a shoo-in. I think.

However, the advisor called me a couple of hours later to say that she took it upon herself to talk to the nursing program director, and that they agreed that I should be awarded credit for some classes they hadn't previously credited... so I *think* I may be in the alternate pool for spring quarter. She wouldn't promise that over the phone, and said to watch for a letter in the next few days informing me of the official outcome.

So basically, I am more confused now than I was before!

Comments:
Don't lose hope. Here's what I know happened over here:
1 gal (56 years old, no less) got a phone call the Sat. before classes on Monday (about a year ago at one of the community colleges). They asked her if she wanted the opening.

Another gal I know got called the week before.

I've heard of some schools going down to number 18 on their alternate list. Hang in there.

And keep applying; you'll get in.
 
That's very encouraging! Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?