.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

and as if that weren't bad enough...

... the baby Fish got pukey sick and I didn't even get to babysit.

However, I am scheduling an appointment with the department counselor at Shoreline, because I *think* I may have found an error in how they totalled up my points. I won't explain it in detail now, but suffice to say that if they had looked at one course as meeting my quantitative reasoning requirement, and a different course as meeting my chemistry requirement, I would've had enough points to at least be chosen as an alternate. So. I will go see the counselor and see if switching the courses (all of which I took years ago, it's not like I'm changing anything after the fact!) just might do the trick.

I think I might throw up in her office if she says, "Sorry, we can't accept that because you didn't type it in the right little box on the form."

Comments:
Oh grrrrr! I hope the appointment happens soon and that she sees the light of your reasoning!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?