.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

today was better

Reasons why today was better:

1. I didn't have to work. Not that I don't like my job - but I certainly don't like getting up at 5:30 in the morning.

2. I went to see J* and baby Fish today. J* has started working from home part-time, but she doesn't have any respite childcare until her fiance gets home from work between 4:00 and 5:00, so I took her some takeout lunch and then hung out with Fish for an hour or so while she got some work done. He slept on me in the Baby Bjorn the whole time - sweet as can be.

3. I wore a pair of size 10 jeans, which are admittedly a little tight, but not so tight that I can't breathe/eat/bend over. That's the first time I've fit into size 10 jeans in over 4 years, I believe. I know I was in a 14 when I got married in 2002, and I was starting to buy 16s when we started the weight loss program.

4. I got the ingredients to make homemade chai tomorrow. If it turns out, I'll post the recipe.

Comments:
keep up the good work in the weight loss success! i'm jealous :)
 
Good job on that weight loss. May you get to your BMI of choice painlessly and easily.

Frankly, I'm glad to hear another nurse-to-be tackling her own health issues. Unfortunately, I attend classes taught by many who don't.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?