.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

thankful for

  • My husband R*, who takes care of me and supports me and tells me he's proud of me.
  • My mom and dad, who love me unconditionally and are always there for me when I need them.
  • Our sweet elderly cats Mr. Black Cat and Ms. Siamese Kitty (not their real names), who are still bringing joy to our lives even in their advanced age and uncertain health.
  • Our adorable little house, which is not our dream house but is still pretty great.
  • Having the willpower and the support from R* necessary to eat less and exercise more and lose 35 pounds this year. And the confidence and tools needed to lose more next year.
  • Making progress on my career change to nursing, and finding that I genuinely do like taking care of people.
  • The unexpected and welcome friendship of blog readers all over the world. Thanks, all!

    I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

  • Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?