.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

one day left to housewife

I went in today and signed papers at my new job. I'm going to start Thursday morning. At 6:30. At which time it is still dark outside. But thank GOD my local driver-through espresso hut opens at 6:00, and it only takes 15 minutes to drive to The Home (snazzy work alias, eh?).

I think I'm going to like the work, but I'm a little sad about not impersonating a housewife anymore. I honestly do like doing stuff at home, and having the time to cook, and all of that. But this job shouldn't cut into my personal time too badly considering that it's only 4 days a week.

Tomorrow I'm going to take a load of books & videos to Half Price Books. I don't even care if they give me money - I just want them out of my house. There are 3 big bags of clothes on the curb, waiting for pickup by a local charity. Slowly but surely things are straightening up and coming together around here. I still have to tackle the garage, but fortunately the cabinet in there have doors so I don't have to look at all the crap in the meantime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?