.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2005

 

time flies

Holy crap, here it is October already, and I only have two more weeks of housewifing before my night class is over! Following that, I'll have six days of clinical training at a nursing home, then it will be time to register for the state exam to complete my certification. I can't believe how fast it's gone!

I haven't gotten nearly enough done around the house. The house is much cleaner and running more smoothly, but I haven't done very many of the projects I wanted to do. I intend to start looking for a new job as soon as I've completed my clinicals, but I suppose there may be a decent amount of downtime before I actually start working. I need to crack the whip at myself!

I went ahead and ordered the Dansko sport clogs I'd been hemming and hawing over. Spendy, but probably worth it. Now I need to haul my butt over to the uniform store and buy some dorky white pants and some scrub tops. At least I can pick whatever top I want as long as I wear it with dorky white pants!

Comments:
Great shoes. I'm sure I'll end up with a pair or two before long. I'd like them in nonwhite, though, and we are limited to white in nursing school.

Warning on the scrubs: the poly/cotton are really hot. Stifling hot for me. I'm going to try all cotton next time; damn the wrinkles.
 
Thanks for the warning. Poly blends usually make me itch, unfortunately... so I may also be going all cotton, damn the wrinkles!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?