.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

ready to roll

I went to the mall today and got the last couple things I need to be ready for my clinical starting FRIDAY! eeek! I got some non-skid white tennis shoes, just in case my fancypants Danskos don't show up today or tomorrow, a gait belt for totin' old folks, and some heavy-duty hand lotion and some liquid bandage for my hands that are about to be washed more than they've ever been washed in their lives. I'm worried that my skin will crack, or my eczema will flare up and cause me agony. The scrubs I ordered last week are not here yet either, but I have one set I can wear Friday for starters. Eeek, so nervous. I'm sure it will be fine but I feel like hyperventilating whenever I think about. I would really like to take Xanax, but a) I don't have any and b) they probably frown on coming to work under the influence of prescription medications.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?