.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 07, 2005

 

no sport clogs

So apparently the white Dansko sport clogs that I want so very, very badly do not actually exist any longer. I knew Dansko was phasing them out, but now it seems that everyone in the whole world is out of them. I suspect that Dansko is sitting on a warehouse full of sport clogs and will sell them on the black market to desparate klutzy nurses... but that doesn't do me any good, now does it?

So now I'm going with plan B, the Dansko Jette. I hope they're as comfy as they look.

Comments:
Me too! Me too! I just about wept right there on the phone with the Dansko rep when he said they weren't making the Bromley in any color. I can't wear anything else to work. I thought if I got some white ones I'd be able to leave them (and the random bodily fluids they collect) at work. I can't wear the Jette b/c all closed shoes make my feet sweat. The good news is that Dansko says they'll run a new line of sport clogs in the fall. I begged them to run ALL models in white. Good luck. A couple of my friends wear the Jette and love it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?