.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 28, 2005

 

maybe I spoke too soon.

In a classic case of getting frustrated before the results have actually happened, I got a call less than an hour after my last post from an assisted-living facility that wants me to come in for an interview. Oh. Um. Heh heh. Sure, I'd love to.

So I have an interview on Tuesday. This is the same place that hired one of my classmates even before she'd finished her clinicals, which makes me a tiny bit nervous - why are they hiring a bunch of people who don't have any experience? But hey, I need the experience, so I'll go and smile and agree to work crappy shifts if that's what it takes. Stay tuned!

Locals, if you want to know where this place is, feel free to email me - emily at emilyskinner dot com. I just don't want to post it publicly for searchability and stalkability reasons.

Comments:
Yay! That's AWESOME!! Lots and lots of good thoughts and good lucks coming your way!. I hope this works out for you.
Dawn
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?