.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

clothes

Forgot to mention that when I was at the mall earlier today, I discovered quite my accident that I am old. I was casually window shopping as I went from the uniform store to Starbucks to Payless Shoes to Rite Aid. Gap? Yuck. Limited? Yuck. Cache? I would never need to wear clothes like that in my life. Victoria's Secret? I can't stand undies that go up my butt on purpose. Ann Taylor Loft? Why yes! I liked everything in their window and could imagine wearing all of it.

Now I just need a big bucket of money!

Comments:
OOOOOOOOO. I love Ann Taylor Loft clothes. They have an outlet store near my mom's house and I usually go there when I visit her...sounds like a great excuse to visit her right now...you might check for their outlets in your area because I've found wonderful things there at reasonable prices.
 
What a great idea!! The Seattle area is knee-deep in outlet malls... I'm sure there must be an Ann Taylor Loft outlet at one of them!
 
I think I'm in denial about my age. I like Ann Taylor Loft for business clothes and outfits to wear to bridal showers; however, I am a frequent shopper at American Eagle and New York & Company.
 
Maybe you're just thinner and cuter than me, Marj. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?