.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

last day!

I'm packing up this afternoon to leave Dumb Ham Job. I thought I might feel sad when the day finally came, but I don't. I feel excited about moving forward. Also, my coworkers are being phenomenally sweet - I've been taken out for a sushi lunch, receieved a Starbucks card, and a gift certificate to a day spa. Aren't they kind? Too bad the people in charge don't know how to run a company. Speaking of which...I think I'm getting out just in time. Stoner CEO Guy is moving out of state to be involved with his family's business, and he hired Lawyer Guy to come in as president of the company. Allegedly CEO Guy said that he will give Lawyer Guy 6 months to make the business profitable, and after that, he's cutting off financial support. So, set your watches, this place will be closing up shop in March!

Comments:
Happy Last Day! You're moving on to greener pastures, my friend!!! :) It has been over 4 years since I was a technical recruiter and I don't miss it at all!
 
Thanks Marj! I am really really excited about moving forward.
 
Wonderful! Always nice to make a needed change, and you've been ready to leave for awhile now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?