.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

prereqs FINISHED!

After taking the final exam in my multicultural class last night, I have officially FINISHED all the prereqs for the nursing program! Yay!

Next steps: Actually, I have to be a little vague about my next steps, because I know some of my current coworkers are reading my blog, and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag before the proper time. But I will say that next step #1 will be to take training as a nurse's assistant and getting licensed as a CNA. Next step #2 will involve finding work as a CNA, and next step #3 will be reapplying to the RN program at the school where I've been taking prereqs. Progress occurs!

Now, maybe I will find the time to actually clean my house and put some love into my poor neglected garden.

Comments:
Hooray! Good for you! Two more weeks till the real deal starts for me. I was a bit concerned when I saw "sophomore" on my transcript. It had better say "junior" when they receive my summer school grade.
 
So exciting for you! I can't wait to get the scoop on what school is like directly from the horse's mouth (so to speak). Blog it up!
 
I'm ready! Not much to blog about these days except catching up with all my old friends before it all hits the fan. I'm going to take my photo off my blog and make it more anonymous so that I can write more freely about what happens in nursing school.
 
Yay! I am excited for you!
 
Congrats! You're making progress! :)
 
Hey, I could not find your e-mail...sorry for OT.

I am hosting Grand Rounds next week and I have been appalled by the lack of nursing entries lately. Can you help me get more hursing entries (post a call for submission or e-mail your blog-friends)?
 
Congrats! Hooray!

Hey, I meant to ask if you've heard about the book "What's Wrong With Kansas?" Everytime I think of the book, which is my chuch book discussion book this month, I think of you, my former Kansas friend.

Email me sometime since you have so much free time now, I'm sure.:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?