.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 

home sick

I'm home feeling lousy today. All I've done so far is sleep, eat some cereal, sleep some more, and make toast and tea. According to the black cat sitting next to my foot, though, I should be getting dressed and going to buy cat food because we are all out and he may die of starvation. Nevermind that he just finished emptying the food bowl and is therefore not likely to die.

I feel really weird. You know that feeling you get when you take a bunch of cold medicine, and you're tired and your head feels light and disconnected, and your eyes feel funny...? I feel all of that even though I haven't taken any medicine. It's not very fun.

I suppose I will go out and buy some cat food and then go back to bed for the afternoon. Good thing I stopped by the library on my way home yesterday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?