.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 29, 2005

 

book forty-two

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
by J.K. Rowling

Everyone knows what this is about, right? I'm just catching up with the series - I had originally decided I wouldn't read the books until I'd seen the movies, but got impatient. Also, books stick with me better than movies, so I think I'll remember the events of the story better if I read them.

Very briefly: Harry is being pursued by Sirius Black who has escaped from the magician's prison at Azkaban. He's afraid that this Sirius character wants to kill him. For security, Hogwarts is being guarded by dementors, which suck all the happiness out of people... but Harry learns to deflect them with help from Remus Lupin, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?