.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

haiku of frustration

Last night's class was beyond frustrating. I was inspired to write a new crop of nasty haiku... plus one from a guest artist. (Cat, I'm sorry I hung up on you last night, my phone blipped out!)

***************

why on earth would you
use mean word choice like "guilty" -
do you want a fight?

i have a degree!
in english literature!
these marks are just crap.

people who think they
know everything about
everything suck.

are you really a
professor if you don't have
a damn doctorate?

And from guest artist Cat:

I don't hate you 'cause
you are a transsexual -
it's 'cause you're a dick.

****************

Class is halfway over, though, and that means only four more long agonizing sessions!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?