.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

ring thing

R* and I have already lost so much weight that our wedding rings no longer fit. They are too big. Last night we took them off and put them in a safe place and picked out silver bands from his jewelry box that actually fit to wear in the meantime. We're talking about replacing our rings with platinum bands after we reach our weight goals.

I got up this morning at 5:30, did a bunch of cleaning because my parents are coming to visit arriving tomorrow, and then worked out, showered, and went to the office. The truth is, I think I would really enjoy being a housewife. I like cleaning and gardening and cooking and making things run smoothly. I suppose at least some of those are good characteristics for a nurse to have!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?