.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 13, 2005

 

done!

Microbiology = finished! I feel really good about how I did in this class. I fully expect to get a 4.0. I won't actually know until Wednesday, when grades are released.

My parents are coming to visit this weekend. My dad's 50th birthday is coming up soon and he wanted to come to Seattle to play golf and see the Symphony, so that's what we are doing. I'm taking Friday off to hang out with them. Although I'm sure that will cause a hoo-ha at work. Apparently CEO Guy got it into his head last week that I was somehow cheating him by not working on Fridays anymore. I have taken a lot of Fridays off recently for various trips - but I filed the appropriate paperwork and made sure my tasks would be covered! I can't believe I'm saying this but sometimes I wish there was actually MORE bureaucracy here.

Weight loss is proceeding apace. I lost 2.5 pounds last week, bringing me just half a pound away from 25 pounds lost. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm going to need to buy some new pants soon. I've still got a long way to go, so these will be temporary pants... but I am getting tired of yanking on my waistband 22 times a day! I believe this calls for a trip to the Old Navy sales rack.

Comments:
Congrats on both the grade and surviving the class.

Please tell your dad happy b-day for me.
 
Good for you, Emily! That Micro was a lot of work, but I really do think we'll be using that knowledge base of diseases.

And congrats on the weight loss! My weight lifting hasn't yielded a loss of one pound, but I think it's great anyway.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?