.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

three things

Third Degree Nurse tagged me!

Three screen names that you have had:
I'm totally boring when it comes to screen names - I use mles, mlesskinner, and emilysk for different places.

Three things you like about yourself:
My green eyes. My speed-reading skills. My ability to connect with people.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
I don't like being barely 5 feet tall - it would be nice to be a towering 5'4"! I don't like that I cry so easily - I feel like it makes me seem weak when I'm not. I really don't like my excessive anxiety.

Three parts of your heritage:
German and West Virginia hillbilly on one side, Polish on the other.

Three things that scare you:
The thought of my parents dying. Flying during bad weather. Heights.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Sunscreen (yes, even though I live in Seattle. Stop laughing. I am a delicate flower.) Chanel Coco perfume. Burt's Bees lip balm.

Three things you are wearing right now:
Jeans that used to be too tight but now are perfectly comfortable. My trusty Dansko clogs that I got on eBay. The cute Fossil watch that my dad gave me for my birthday last year.

Three of your favorite songs:
"One" - U2. "Portland Oregon" - Loretta Lynn. All of Bach's Brandenburg Concertos.

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Snowshoeing. Getting accepted to nursing school! Kayaking.

Three things I want in a relationship:
Honesty. Affection. Smart conversation.

Two truths and a lie:
I love the rain. I'm a morning person. Running is not my strong suit. (Spotted the lie yet?)

Three things you can't do without:
Books. Coffee. Internet.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Ireland. Japan. New Orleans (I've been there before but not as an adult.) Germany. Italy. Austria. New Zealand. San Francisco. Northern Vancouver Island. Yes, I know that's way more than three.

Three things you just can't do:
Eat liver and onions. Go bungie-jumping or anything else that involves being really high off the ground and then FALLING. Successfully pee standing up.

Three kids' names:
Louisa. Tristan. Thelonius (no, I wouldn't name a human child that. That's a kitten name.)

Three things you want to do before you die:
Tour Europe. Learn a new language (French? Italian? German? Japanese?). Hike the Appalachian Trail.

Three Celeb crushes:
Ewan McGregor. Orlando Bloom. Johnny Depp.

Three people you want to know these things about:
Scott at Scoop Stories, Goodbye, Feet... and, um, I don't know of anyone else who would be interested in playing along!

Comments:
Learn French. Once you get past the whole spelling thing, it's a great language. And French people really, really like it when you speak even a little.
 
Fun! I had a good laugh on the 3 things you just can't do. And, yes, dear, you WILL GET ACCEPTED to nursing school. Very soon. I can feel it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?