.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

yes!!

I got my micro test back last night - 45 out of 50! I was pleasantly surprised - there were way more than 5 questions that I debated over. And the class average was fairly low... I think I'm doing fine.

I've been fighting a cold for a few days. I hate being sick. It's been preventing me from exercising (although everything I've read says that if you're physically able, you should go ahead and exercise when you have a cold...) and I feel guilty about that. Yesterday I did go to the gym, but only to sit in the steam room to soothe my stuffy head! I will go try to work out today... I would hate to ruin the weight loss I've got going. Which, as of yesterday, is 13 pounds. Mysteriously, I'm still not skinny! :)

This is Week 6 of the Super Duper Extreme Weight Loss Program... but sadly, we don't introduce a new food group this week. So still no: beans, grains, sugar, alcohol, sweeteners, potatoes, sweet pototoes, winter squashes, corn, dried fruit, or veggie or fruit juices. Or anything with much fat. It's all right, though, we both feel like we're eating real food most of the time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?