.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

week 4

I'm trying a new thing this week, at R*'s suggestion. Monday and today, I got up with him at 5:30 (while it's still DARK outside) and came downtown on the bus to work out. I don't exactly love getting up that early, but it does get it out of the way and I don't have to worry about getting away to exercise later in the day. R*'s other suggestion with regards to stress and time management was to do my studying at work when I'm not otherwise busy. This is a great idea, but oddly enough, I've actually been busy at work every day this week! That's a very unusual state of affairs.

I didn't attend the dietician appointment this morning, as I have for the last three weeks. R* has really risen to the challenge of learning about nutrition and metabolism in the last few weeks, and said he felt confident he could communicate this week's requirements to me. Also, I took some heat at work a couple weeks ago for coming in so late on Wednesday mornings... which made me mad. But, I need to keep this job until I find out if I've been accepted to school, so I will continue to suck it up.

Speaking of school, I mailed my application! Now I just wait and see what happens. Well, after I call the nursing program office and make sure my transcripts successfully arrived there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?