.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

microbiology

I sailed through the first 3 lectures of microbiology no problem. In fact, I was cocky enough to think "I've learned all this before, this class will be easy!". Then Thursday, I remembered that I am OLD and it has been more than 10 years since I got acquainted with glycolysis or the Krebs cycle. Criminy. How am I going to make this stuff stick in my brain before my exam on Thursday? I supposed I just draw it out over and over again until I have it memorized.

The lab portion of the class is going very well, though. I worked in a research lab in the plant pathology department when I was getting my bachelor's degree, so all the techniques and equipment seem very familiar. I just wish it wasn't so time-consuming, or that I didn't have to do it last thing at night. Finishing up a lab at 9:30 PM after working all day is not that fun.

Comments:
You are not OLD. Perhaps youthfully-challenged, but never old. :D
 
haha! I heard two ladies talking in the locker room this morning - one of them was 65 and the other was 63. Maybe I'm actually kind of young. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?